Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Here at Haru Sakai Jewellery, we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. In this policy, we have provided detailed information on how and why we collect your personal information, how we use it and how we keep it secure.
• We will only ever ask for personal information that we need to know.
• We will collect and use the data you share with us transparently, honestly and fairly.
• We have security measures in place to protect the personal data that you share.
• We will never sell your data.
If you have any questions about this policy, please get in touch using the details below.
We only collect personal information from you directly. This may be when you purchase a piece of jewellery from us, make an enquiry or subscribe to our mailing list through the website or at an event.
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including address, email address and/or phone number
• Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We use Paypal for online purchases through the website or SumUp for card payments taken at events. Therefore, Haru Sakai Jewellery has no access to any of your financial details.
We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need.
We require your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which enable us to provide you with the best possible service. These include some or all of the following:
• Fulfilling your orders and dealing with any follow up requirements e.g. changes to your orders, refunds or repairs
• Sending you invoices and updates about your orders
• Responding to your enquiries
• Sending you the occasional newsletter containing information we think may be of interest to you including new products, upcoming events or special offers.
• Administer the website
• Internal record keeping.
If you do not want to receive our newsletters you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” as the subject line.
Don’t worry, we will never sell or share your data to 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
You can set your browser not to accept some or all cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and if you block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or request to be deleted from our database then please email or write to us using the details below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible using the details below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated on email@example.com
• by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
• by post at Unit 9D Vanguard Court, 36-38 Peckham Road, Camberwell, London, SE5 8QT.